Mental health affects our daily life in plenty of ways. Mental Illness refers to the inconsistent behavior, mentally, behaviorally. Unthankfully it affect your mood, your behavior with yourself & behavior with others. A sound mental health for an individual is the biggest gift of god, I believe. Few examples of Mental Illness include- Anxiety, Depression & the consequences of the mentioned too.
Symptoms of mental illness
- Hurting others
- Getting jealous on someone’s success
- Inviting toxicity
- Fake scenarios
- No fear of Karma
- Speaking endlessly / Complete Silence
- Extreme Mood Changes
- Lack of Concentration
- Judging others so quickly
Symptoms of mental illness can also be seen in your face, your physical appearance, your body language & mental health often leads to bad stomach pain, head ache & many more considerable ailments.
Prevention of Mental illness
You might have read that articles says “there’s no way to prevent mental illness”. Let me take you to a new dimension of it. Mental illness can be treatable. Prevention of mental illness can only be possible if you go through the below listed affirmations.
- I’m not ok and that’s okay.
- I’m having all the qualities needed to be extremely successful
- I’m feeling extremely sad today, and that’s okay.
- I’m feeling extremely good today, tomorrow there can be situations where I may feel low & that’s okay. Life is the summation of ups & downs.
- I’m feeling low today. i.e. – something good is cooking up in the universe.
- Life is examining my patience & I will pass the exam with good marks.
- Uncertainty is the only certainty there is.
- Change is the only constant.
- I accept myself as I am.
- I have had overcome a tough situation, and I will also overcome this.
- I’m kind enough to beat the unkind.
- I’m confident enough to present myself the way I’m.
- Nothing can affect me as long as I’m aware of the person I am becoming.
- It’s okay if nobody understands my intentions. I’m being understood by the universe.
- My intentions are under the surveillance of the universe.
- There is a hidden good in every mishap.
- My life is filled with an abundance of blessings.
- My challenges are opportunities.
- I love myself for the person I’m.
- I’m investing every day, building myself.
Mental illness is a serious issue & it does affect our daily life in many ways. It affects our emotional, physiological & physical well being. It prevent us from having a strong decisive factors & snatches our optimism which leads to a poor overall personality. A good mental health is a gift of god which is vital in all the six stages of life as mental illness only give discounts to our first out of seven stages that is infant stage. If you can accept the way you are & accept the situations as they are then you can prevent yourself from having mood disorders, anxiety disorders, psychotic disorders & personality disorders.